The Vicenterra Tycho Brahe is adorned with blue
After having unveiled the Vicenterra Tycho Brahe T1, we now raise the veil on its counterpart: the Tycho Brahe T2 Blue.
Tycho Brahe: A full range
We aim to respond to all the wishes of our current and future Vicenterra owners. That’s why, in addition to the Tycho Brahe T1 with its Titanium case and Black Maté coating, we now offer the T2 version. A grade 5 titanium case, lovingly hand-polished, with a blue dial overlaid with traced indexes.
The balance between technical complications and Aesthetic
Sobriety is the keystone of the new Tycho Brahe. Vicenterra does not wish to make the technique for the technical, but to exploit the latter at the service of the aesthetic. A blue dial, off-center and surrounded by a rhodium ‘moon’ crescent. This creation highlights the House signature: the globe.
A production at the heart of the Swiss Jura
It is a source of pride to announce that 95% of the components of our models are manufactured in Switzerland. It is through a real transparency that we will share with you the different know-how used to manufacture the Vicenterra creations.
VICENTERRA Tycho Brahe T2 blue, specifications :
– The face of the globe is lit by the sun at your local time.
Visualization of the sun’s zenith in the « V » axis of the applied chapter
areas 6H and 18h by the sapphire crystal.
The globe makes a full rotation in 24 hours
globe Ø7.50mm (1 turn in 24 hours)
– Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
Setting components :
– Crown at 2h, setting H-M-S and date
– Push at 4h for setting earth globe
24 independent positions GMT (to be done at 12h)
– Automatic rewinding or manual
(using crown at 2h)
– Exclusive Extra module developed
by VICENTERRA, 6 jewels
– Basic movement ETA 2892, automatic
28’000 vibrations per hour, 4Hz. 21 jewels
– Complete movement, 42 jewels
– Power reserve 42h
– Manufactured oscillating weight
Case : T2
– Mass engineered, titanium grade 5,
Ø 42.80 x 11.70mm, outside finishing, polished
– Bottom and inside visible parts, satin finished 6-12h
– Earth globe Ø7.50mm, titanium grade 5
– Crystal on top type « box ». Bottom, two crystal
– All crystals in sapphire with anti-reflective coating
– Water resistance 5 ATM
Dial / Hands : T2
– Base brass dial, in two parts, circular satin, blue PVD
– Applied hour markers shape numbers decals
– Date aperture & « V » solid white gold PD210 18K
– Hands H & M, curved, polished and rhodium with white SLN
– Hand seconds diamond / rhodium
Wristband : T2
– Blue calf leather. E-C 22mm – buckle 20mm
– Buckle machined in the mass titanium grade 5